The park at the château of Azay-le-Ferron was designed by the Buhler brothers in 1856. It consists of 18 ha of tree lined alleys, more than 300 rose bushes, an arboretum, a collection of rare and heritage fruit trees and lots of topiary.
In 2010 it was officially classed as a Jardin Remarquable. It's only just down the road from us, but we don't take nearly as much advantage of it as we should. For more views, see our blog posts here and here.