Sunday 8 July 2018

Sunset Thoughts 1

On Friday evening we were out enjoying ourselves in Amboise and I took a couple of sunset photos. This lead me to wonder why we have so few of these in the collection of approximately 95,000 photos we have taken since 2003

I think the reason is that we spend our time in places where sunset is at silly times. Yesterday I took a sunset photo at 10.30 (22h), which is when we get sunset in France during summer. Usually by 22h I am not out with my camera, but rather having a post heat relax.



These two photos were taken in Australia, where sunset happens at an equally silly time. Usually in Australia sunset happens at dinner time, but if you're in Queensland it happens in the middle of pre-dinner drinks even in midsummer, because that's the way they roll up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment