Monday 28 July 2008

Yet more Tour photos

As if we hadn't already seen enough. Here, for instance, and even here.








Well - it isn't as if Preuilly is the centre of world attention all that often!

In a previous post I mentioned the man from Vittel spraying the crowd, but didn't post a photo. Here it is:

You can see Bengt taking evasive action ("proctecting my camera", apparently).

Simon

*EDIT* Talk about bad manners!! Ken has posted video of Preuilly from the air on his "Living the life in Saint-Aignan " blog, and I forgot to mention it. For the next 5 seconds I will sit myself on the naughty step.

3 comments:

Ken Broadhurst said...

Simon, the video I posted wasn't very good, but I also sent a CD with a better-quality copy of the same + other videos? Did you receive it?

Simon said...

Ken - got that and emailed you the same day - the email has been re-sent!

Ken Broadhurst said...

My mistake, Simon. Your original e-mail did come through but I somehow overlooked it. Senior moment.

Post a Comment