Sunday 10 May 2020

Australian Mothers' Day


Ruth Walter in a golf buggy. Pittsworth, Queensland, Australia.  Photographed by Susan Walter. Tour the Loire Valley with a classic car and a private guide.

Today is Mothers' Day in Australia, so here is a picture of my mother, heading off to golf in a highly illegal manner in 2002. My parents' house is about 500 metres from the golf course so my parents were in the habit of trundling off to golf in their buggies along the street. Until that is, the local police sergeant had a word with my Dad...

************************************************

For details of our private guided tours of chateaux, gardens, wineries, markets and more please visit the Loire Valley Time Travel website. We would be delighted to design a tour for you.

We are also on Instagram, so check us out to see a regularly updated selection of our very best photos. 

2 comments:

Rhodesia said...

Great memories I am sure. Stay safe Diane

Susan said...

This photo was actually taken by Simon. I wasn't there.

Post a Comment