Saturday 23 March 2024

No Real Blog Post Today

I am absolutely exhausted - but it's all nearly finished.

For almost two weeks I've been working on the house all day and then going back for a couple of hours in the evening. I'm tired to the point that in the hardware store yesterday morning I kept driving my trolley into stuff, and couldn't see what I was actually looking at. When I reached the till I forgot to take the most expensive item out of the trolley (so it looked like I was trying to steal a tin of paint) and then I took the checkout lady's barcode scanner thingy and put it in my trolley.

The view from "our" sitting room in Boussay

Our plan is that we will be moving back in on Monday. I've loved being in Boussay, but I've been too tired to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment