Wednesday 20 March 2024

Catching Up

On Monday (when I was talking about the colour of the red wall) I mentioned that the tiles needed cleaning.

Well - seven hours on my knees scrubbing, and a further hour wrestling one of those over complicated new-fangled plastic mops that never fulfill their promise, it's done. I have no doubt that when I get to the house today I will be disappointed, but hey ho...


Yesterday, (when I was talking about the colour of the blue wall) I mentioned that I had neglected to take a picture of the fireplace in the bedroom.

Here's a before and after.



2 comments:

Le Pré de la Forge said...

Floor does look lovely! And the fireplace really does need a vase of "Everlasting Dustcollectors"!!

Carolyn said...

Very impressive, Simon! You and Susan must be thrilled with the Improvement, though I fear you will need physical therapy after all this grueling work.

Post a Comment