Monday 6 September 2021

Preview Our New Video

We have been film-making again,

This time it's me talking about the cars. Talking very briefly, I might add, because even if it wasn't my voice on the video (which I am not sure about, because it doesn't sound like me) I hate the sound of the voicee. It sounds as if I am wearing my socks up my nostrils.

That's because it has been a bit smokey and dusty here, making the sunsets and sunrises colourful, and there is a slight haze on the horizon if you look closely.

Anyway - here is the video.

1 comment:

bonnie groves poppe said...

Those cars! Being an American I love vintage cars, all vintage rolling stock really. Living here in France there are far fewer of them on the road. It must be a bit challenging finding people who know how to repair a traction avant car of this age. Love the dash cam.....
bonnie in provence

Post a Comment