Wednesday 4 January 2023

Last Year

2022 was a strange year for me. If I am honest I still haven't really processed 2020, let alone the two years since. We did a lot of things last year, and visited places we hadn't been to before - namely Lyon and  les Eyzies. Some months we took a lot photos, some months we did a lot of work, and some months it rained. Some months none of the above happened.

gratuitous photo of an icecream cone in Amboise

It doesn't help that half way through October my main office PC died. Generous offers of substitute machines have helped, but I have to admit I haven't yet got everything up and running yet. I don't do computers like I used to, it appears. This means that all my record keepimg stopped when the computer died and I haven't yet caught up.

All this means that instead of being able to say exactly how many photos we took and how many kilometres we drove in doing so, I have to rely on "quite a few".

Let's hope that 2023 is almost normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment