Friday 25 November 2022

Something We Forgot To Do

The past couple of months have been a bit odd. Whereas May, which is normally our busiest month, was quiet, September was really busy for two weeks, quiet for a week, then we had other stuff to do but no clients. What all that added up to is that we never managed to take our traditional cyclamen photo.

This year was a really good year for cyclamen, there was plenty of them and they lasted a long time, but we never got to the situation where we had time to stop and take a photo. There are a number of photos of cyclamen we took this year, but none up to the standard of this photo, taken a couple of years ago.


In other news, yesterday I deactivated our Twitter account. I wouldn't like to think I was enabling Elon Musk.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

A beautiful carpet of cyclamen. Thanks for this reminder of one of the glories of fall in France.

Katie Zeller said...

That's amazing! I've never seen so many together. As to twitter.... I'm seriously thinking of doing the same.

bonnie groves poppe said...

The cyclamen are positively shocking! I've never seen anything like that before. I think my following of your blog got undone somehow, I hadn't received a post from you for a while so I looked, and sure enough, you had posted. So I'm going to sign up again.....
bonnie near carpentras

Post a Comment