Monday 14 October 2024

What have Susan and Simon Been Doing?

It's been a busy couple of weeks. Susan has done a lot of tours: mainly walking tours with small groups, although there have been a couple of tours using Claudette with Olivier as driver. I have been trying to regain some fitness, not easy when you've been out of commission as long as I have.

Then there have been a seemingly endless series of medical appointments, as well as a very welcome visit from friends.

There haven't been a lot of adventures, although just at the moment just getting from day to day feels like a little adventure to me. I'm on a new course of anti cancer treatment, which hasn't had drastic side effects, but just enough to make me perpetually weary.

On our very short walk on Friday we discovered a slightly different view of Preuilly. As you can see, the river is back to just about its normal level.



No comments:

Post a Comment