Monday 1 July 2024

A News Round Up

1 July 2024 means that my little brother is 60. I don't want to make this about me, but it does mean I can't be 55 any more. Happy Birthday JB!!!

The other news is that I will be home this afternoon after a week in hospital. 

Last August I received a phone call from my doctor telling me I had to make an appointment ASAP. Never good news...  The eventual outcome was that on Wednesday last week I had my prostate removed. That is all done now, so I am planning a future that doesn't involved being probed or going through the atomic donut every other week.

Susan has been making the hour each way trip to Tours every day, and I've been on morphine. That's why there was no blog post on Saturday.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Sympathies! And as I believe in prayer, I'll pray for you.

JGB said...

Every good wish for your recovery. Graham sympathises. He isn't wanting to get bullied anymore either.

Susan said...

Well that didn't work out as planned. The hospital rescinded his release after he passed out in the toilet and gave himself a black eye and bump on the head.

Post a Comment