Thursday 18 July 2024

An Update on My Health

Two weeks on from having my prostate removed and things are improving. All my stitches have dissolved and I no longer have any dressings on my wounds. The nurse still calls every day to administer my anticoagulant injection, and do my weekly blood test.  The catheter came out just over a week ago, so I am retraining my bladder. Getting out of a chair, sneezing and coughing are still a challenge, but the "Protections pour fuites" are working, and lasting longer.

Yesterday I even went for a walk. It wasn't a long walk compared to my normal efforts in July, but it was a walk in some considerable heat, and afterwards I really knew I'd done it - very tired and needing a lie down. 

So, all good, and getting better.


2 comments:

Ken Broadhurst said...

Glad to hear it.

Carolyn said...

Good news, Simon. We hope you improve steadily till you're as good as new or even better.

Post a Comment